19 July 2008

Pics

I was backing up some data tonight when I came across a few previously-not-downloaded pics... and added a new one for the sake of memories.

The first three from our trip to Cannon Beach back in May. Great weather, great escape, great weekend minus the infamous failure/forgetting to stop at Sonic for the pregnant wife. Wiley is not a fan of the sand, though. Ah, the Civic. Wonder who is driving it -- and getting amazing gas mileage -- now.



And then from tonight.

Seven and a half months and -- it's official -- that button has popped. Gotta document that, right? Even if Wiley is giving me a 'She wouldn't approve' look. She'd kill me if I posted the close up of it, though. Little guy is kicking all the time, which I take as encouragement for us to get a crib, a dresser, and the rest of that nursery together -- pronto.

1 comment:

CP said...

y'all are so cute. so cute. Man, I want a cherry limeade now.