15 January 2008

Hah-vad

Lippmann House is our home away from home this week. This was how it looked as we finished the walk over this morning. All this snow makes things even more beautiful.

We had a great day of sessions, including one led by Francisco de Asis Martinez-Jerez, an assistant professor of business administration at the business school here. Wow. He was the most engaging and enlightening professor I've ever witnessed. I can't imagine what this place is like if all the professors are that stunning. We talked about organizational systems, how they're structured, how they work and how they break down. And how leadership drives all of that. I loved every minute of it.

It's been years since I've thought of going back to school, but this professor left me thinking how much fun it might be to get an MBA.

Tomorrow we have a short day, so I'm hoping to get to see more of campus and maybe cross the Charles and check out a bit of Boston. The Trail Blazers are in town tomorrow night, too. Hmmmm.

No comments: